The 8 Weirdest Trump, Clinton Promotional Products
October 25, 2016 |
With the presidential race between candidates Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton wrapping up next month, I started thinking about the most important aspect of the election: the promotional products. At least for me, I much prefer perusing political merchandise than listening to political propaganda.
The best part about this election is that supporters have taken it upon themselves to create their own political merchandise. This means that we end up with a lot of wacky and bizarre political promotions, and most times, those are the best.
To show you what I mean, I rounded up the eight weirdest Trump and Clinton promotional products. This is the merchandise you never knew you needed.
1. Donald Trump Toilet Paper
2. Hillary Clinton Pantsuit Tees
3. Hillary and Trump Cookie Cutters
4. Donald Trump Dog Waste Dispensers
5. Grillary Clinton Spatulas
6. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump Chia Pets
7. Hillary Clinton YASSS Queen Vinyl Stickers
8. Trump Baby Onesies
If you’re looking for more conventional political merchandise, look no further than these picks.